Thursday, February 19, 2009

Weekend Get Away

Since I can remember there has been this old yellow suitcase bouncing around my parents luggage cabinent out in the garage. When they were packing up to move it was no where to be found and I was pretty sad about it. I had this day dream today that I was going for a little weekend get away where the sun was shinning, I could wear a sun dress over my swim suit, ride my bike around, and sip fruity drinks. In this day dream I packed a suit case to the linking of that old yellow one.

I think I have a new obsession... collecting these babies.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Sarah! I'm so happy you found me!

    You are beautiful and I LOVE both your blogs! Do you mind if I add you to my blog list??

    I love love love this blog!

    ReplyDelete