Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cooking like Grandma


Whenever I imagine my Grandma in the kitchen it is elegant and lovely. I imagine pearls, a dainty apron and colored appliances. I have never really been a huge fan of all steel stoves and ovens. And as of late I thought it was inevitable in this day and age. I was looking through country living and found that Viking makes vintage style ranges and stoves. As well as some other companies. Here are some of my favorite.




















http://www.antiqueappliances.com/ this website has loads of ad for these type of kitchen appliances. As well as North Star Kitchens and Big Chill.



2 comments:

  1. i love it! I love homes that have a touch of their own. (; Thanks for posting sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...I do love them all! I'll be linking to this post today at poppiesatplay.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete